Monday, December 6, 2010

Turn on the LIGHTS


Hey everyone, just a quick little update today because I'm waiting for a class to start and I have a bit of free time with my laptop.

So what's new? Let's see... well exams are coming up so I guess that's exciting or whathaveyou. Oh I'm also 3 seasons into Eureka (Syfy original) thanks to Netflix and I have to say it's pretty great (why else would I watch 3 seasons?). If you've never heard of it, it's a bit like Fringe meets Psych... weird science experiments but more light-hearted and funny. If that sound interesting I would definitely suggest it - oh and don't worry it's nothing like the Syfy original movies. (<- That link has hilarious but graphic content).

What else? Well I've still been playing Black Ops, Donkey Kong Country Returns, and a handful of other games. I might write up some reviews on those as well if I get enough hits and comments on the Kirby one (or if I'm just bored).

As far as the rest of life goes nothing too exciting, but by now you're probably pretty confused about the title of this blog so I'll explain it simply: Valerie "LIGHTS" Poxleitner is the most adorable human being on the face of the planet AND she's a fantastic musician AND she's from Toronto, Canada. So I'm pretty sure I'm in love.

If you haven't heard of her you need to listen and watch below.



And here is LIGHTS being ridiculously cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment