Monday, February 14, 2011

Favorite Romantic Movie Scenes

 
So for Valentine's Day this year, since I sadly do not have a Valentine, I thought I would make a short list of my favorite romantic scenes from some of my favorite movies. Please realize that this is not a "Best Romantic Scenes" list - it is merely a list of scenes that I love (though I'm sure I'll forget many). They aren't in any particular order and I think this time (unlike my previous lists) I'm just going to post the video links and not explain why I love them... you should be able to figure it out :P So anyway, sit back, relax, and enjoy!

P.S. Indeed I am a hopeless romantic. I can't help it.
P.S.S. Spoiler alert!














Language warning for scene below.


For some reason I can't get two of the videos to embed on here so I'm just going to post the links for them below. They're two of my absolute favorites so make sure you follow the links!

True Love
To Me You Are Perfect

I hope you enjoyed these though. Did I miss your favorite? Let me know. Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

  1. ARAGORN AND ARWEN ???!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome. I love every single scene above. BTW - this is Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks sis. I remember "Shining Illusions" though ;) I wanted to get an Empire Records scene in too but I couldn't find one that wasn't terrible quality on youtube.

    ReplyDelete