Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Arms Get Cold...



Oops, it's once again been over a week since I last posted! I really do apologize for that. I started working on a "Most Anticipated Films of 2011" list but it's taking longer than I anticipated. That and I've actually been really busy with school work. I did somehow manage to play through the last couple hours of Dead Space 2 though and I have to say it's absolutely fantastic. The ending was very well done and it was just an incredibly solid game throughout. I think I can honestly say I've never felt such a real feeling of anxiety and dread while playing a game. The only negative thing I can say about it really is that I probably shouldn't have played on hard my first time through... x_.x

So yes Valentine's Day is quickly approaching. And you know what's sad, I've never had a girlfriend over Valentine's Day :( I know, hard to believe right? What's that? It's not, you say? Well you don't have to be so mean about it. In all honesty it definitely would be nice to find that special someone but I'm hoping that all this waiting will make it that much more worth it when I do find her. And it would be nice to have someone to help my arms from getting cold in this February air. Anyway, I plan on making a special little post on good ol' Saint Valentine's Day so make sure you check back then.

Umm... I think that's basically it. Feel free to comment about whatever comes to mind. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment